Welcome to Day 10 of our 10-Day Social Media Challenge!
Please use #10DaySMChallenge when sharing on social media.
Here is an overview of what we will be doing during this challenge:
Day 6 – Evergreen posts (Tell new fans about your best stuff from the past)
Day 10 – Wrapping it all up
Wrapping it all up
Thank you for following along for these 10 days of the social media challenge. I have appreciated the input and discussion, especially in the Facebook group. During this challenge you have received information, templates, and encouragement. What you do with it is up to you. Marketing is always a work in progress. As I mentioned yesterday, you will need to continue to check analytics, see what is working, adjust, and carry on.
I thought Kimberley Payne’s comment summed it up well:
“Just like in the health and fitness arena most people don’t plan to fail but rather fail to plan.” @FitForFaith #10DaySMChallengeClick to tweet
We can have all the tools and resources in the world, but if we don’t use them, they are useless. So, my challenge to you today is to decide which information and templates will work for you, make time in your calendar to use them, and then adjust as needed.
I also have a request. Please take a few minutes to give me feedback on this challenge:
- Was it too long, too short?
- Were daily posts good, or would you prefer weekly posts?
- Was the information helpful?
- Was anything missing that you think I should add?
- Would you recommend the challenge to others? If so, would you be willing to write a short endorsement (I will share your picture and a link to your website if I use your endorsement.)
- If this was a course, would you be willing to pay for it, and if so, how much?
- What would you like to see from me in the future? More challenges? More templates? Coaching? Something else?
Other Helpful Information
- 10 Social Media Best Practices for Brand Engagement
- 10 Best Practices for Better Social Media Writing
- The Social Media Best Practices Handbook
Day 10 Assignment
- Decide which information and templates will work for you as you develop your social media plan.
- Make time on your calendar and schedule both planning and posting times.
- Leave me feedback about the 10 Day Social Media Challenge, either in the comment section below or in our Facebook group.
Best wishes in your social media marketing journey. Now it’s time for me to go do my own planning 🙂