Welcome to Day 8 of our 10-Day Social Media Challenge!
Please use #10DaySMChallenge when sharing on social media.
Here is an overview of what we will be doing during this challenge:
Day 6 – Evergreen posts (Tell new fans about your best stuff from the past)
Day 8 – Images, quotes, and inspiration
Day 9 – Your Social Media Plan
Day 10 – Wrapping it all up
Images, Quotes, and Inspiration
We all need a little daily inspiration, and social media is a great place to find (and share) it in the form of stunning images, powerful quotes, and inspirational messages.
While this can (and should) be scheduled to fit with your theme, you can also share these “on the fly” as you see them.
A good social media plan includes scheduled items as well as things that speak to you in the moment & deserve a share. #10DaySMChallengeClick to tweet
Just as you schedule time to write blog posts and other content, spend some time each week creating your own quotes to share. Use this worksheet to record your words of wisdom, then create your own memes or share the worksheet with your virtual assistant or graphic design person to create shareable images. Now include your quotes in your social media plan.
Other Helpful Information
- 101 Inspiring Quotes from the Most Successful People in History
- 50 Inspirational and Motivational Thoughts, Quotes, and Memes
- 72 of the Best Quotes for Writers
Day 8 Assignment
- Find 5 quotes you find inspiring, helpful, and/or funny
- Use your favourite design tool to create memes
- Add your memes to your social media plan
- Share your favourite meme in our Facebook Group
Any comments, questions, suggestions? Share them below.