Sometimes we just need to step back from our every day life and take a deep breath. Some days we need encouragement, a fresh perspective. If that’s where you are today, this post is for you.
1. Take time to read God’s Word and let it nourish you. Here are some of my favourite passages:
- Psalm 37
- Isaiah 40
- Matthew 5
- Romans 8
- Philippians 4
2. Take a walk outside and enjoy the beauty of creation. Here is some of the beauty I found on a recent walk around our property.
3. Read encouraging words. Here are some blogs I find encouraging:
- A Holy Experience by Ann Voskamp
- A Beautiful Life, a group blog
- Riding on Abba’s Shoulders by Bethany Boring
- Journey to Hope (TWR Blog)
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
Do you have other things you do when you need encouragement? Share them with us 🙂