Are You Equipped for Spiritual Warfare?
Are you equipped for spiritual warfare? Prayer is one way to prepare. Have you ever wondered how to ask people to pray for you? If you are a Christian and an author and/or an entrepreneur, you should be asking people to pray for you. Here are 5 prayer requests I have:
1. Pray for Spiritual Protection. Often when I venture into new territory…write a book, offer a new course, work with a client…there is spiritual opposition. I need protection personally, and protection for my family.
2. Pray for Wisdom. Every day there are many choices I make. I’m grateful God promises “If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.”
3. Pray for Courage. I don’t need to shrink back. God calls me to move forward with courage, to share the Gospel and stand up for Truth.
4. Pray for Technology to Work Properly. Technology enables me to reach a worldwide audience…when it works well.
5. Pray for God’s blessing. “Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.” Proverbs 10:6
Are you equipped for spiritual warfare? I will be teaching a masterclass on how and why you should build a prayer team on January 19th at 7 pm EST. Sign up for the masterclass to learn more!
Spiritual warfare is real. Most people are not aware of how they’re being attacked. Many don’t know what they can do about it. In Africa, people believe in spirit beings. Witch doctors cast spells. People dance barefoot over red-hot coals without being burned. Spiritual warfare is obvious. In other cultures, the spiritual battle is not so evident. Still, it is very real. Homes are divided by discord and divorce. Parents are overly busy. Children are lured into drugs and sex-trafficking. Churches are complacent and powerless. Is there hope? Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10 NIV). Equipped takes a detailed look at God, at our enemy, and at our response. Everyday struggles happen, but you can be victorious. Read. Become aware. Put on your armour. Stand firm. Pray.