Ruth L. Snyder
5302 - 52 Avenue Bonnyville, AB T9N 2A6
(780) 646-3068 * E-Mail: email@example.com
- Gifts from a Loving God.Testimony Magazine. January 2010. Reprinted in The Gem, March 2011.
- Parenting Through Good Times and Bad. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Mothers: 101 Daily Devotions to Comfort, Encourage and Inspire Mothers, October 2010.
- Something Stinks. InScribed: 30 Years of Inspiring Writers, 2010.
- Twitter for Writers. FellowScript, August 2011.
- The Missing Piece. 2011 Fiction in Five Anthology.
- Someone Who Understands. L.D. Experience Blog 2012
- Webinars: A Useful Platform Tool for Writers. FellowScript August 2012
- InScribe links Christian writers across Canada. Christianweek.org Nov 5, 2012.
- Hope for Jimmy. 2012 Fiction in Five Anthology.
- Book Review: Destiny’s Hands. FellowScript, February 2013.
- Book Review: Tadeo Turtle. Maranatha News. August 2013.
- A Chat with Murray Pura. FellowScript, August 2013
- A Time for Everything. FellowScript, August 2013
- Cecile’s Christmas Miracle (Kathi Macias’ 12 Days of Christmas Volume 7), Helping Hands Press, December 2013 – Best-selling novella on Amazon.
- The San Francisco Wedding Planner Volume 1: The Initial Consultation (last chapter). Helping Hands Press, February 2014.
- He Knows What You Need & Money Issues. Rise. Chaplain Press. April 2014.
- The San Francisco Wedding Planner Volume 6: Sunshine and Shadows. Helping Hands Press, July 2014.
- 10 Steps to Hosting a Successful Blog Hop. FellowScript August 2014.
- Mama, Employee, Writer. FellowScript February 2015.
- Learn Twitter: 10 Beginning Steps. Amazon Kindle. April 2015.
- Learn Twitter: 10 Intermediate Steps. Amazon Kindle. July 2015.
- Twitter Decoded: Tips & Tools for Authors. Creativity Press. July 2016
Prairie Bible College, Three Hills, Alberta: Bachelor of Religious Education with Christian Education minor. (1984-1988)
The Christian PEN
- Polishing the PUGS: Punctuation, Usage, Grammar, and Spelling. (2010)
- Editing Fiction I, II, and III (2011)
- Substantive Editing of Nonfiction and Memoirs (2011)
- Establishing Your Freelance Business (2011)
- Marketing Your Services (2013)
- Editing Children's Books, Level 1 (2017)
Long Ridge Writers’ Group: Shape Write and Sell Your Novel. October 2013
Music for Young Children, Level 1, 2 and 3 training (2015-2017)
Prairie Bookstore (Customer Service and Assistant Manager) 1988-1990
Thomas Maccagno Law Firm (Legal Secretary) 1990-1992
Debby’s Nook Bookstore (Customer Service and Accounting) 1992-1994
Northern Lights School Division (Education Assistant) 1995-1996
Stay-at-home Mom to five children 1997-present
Alberta Piano Teachers’ Association (Newsletter Editor) 1999-2004
Northern Lights School Division (School Board Trustee) 2008-2013
Alberta Child and Family Services, Region 7 (Newsletter Editor) 2008-present
- 2nd place for Essay to Theme in InScribe Fall Contest, 2009
- 3rd place for Devotional in InScribe Fall Contest, 2010
- 2nd place for Blog Post in InScribe Fall Contest, 2012
- 3rd place for Essay to Theme in InScribe Fall Contest, 2012
- 3rd place for Short Story in Fiction in Five Contest, 2012
Writing Activities and Memberships
- Member, InScribe Christian Writers’ Fellowship 2009-present
- Publicity Coordinator, InScribe Christian Writers’ Fellowship 2010-2013
- President, InScribe Christian Writers’ Fellowship 2013-2018