Equipped: Ephesians 6 Devotionals
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Creativity Press (November 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0995229074
- ISBN-13: 978-0995229075
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,694,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #25927 in Christian Self Help
- #29409 in Self-Esteem (Books)
- #25993 in Christian Devotionals (Books)
Spiritual warfare is real. Most people are not aware of how they’re being attacked. Many don’t know what they can do about it. In Africa, people believe in spirit beings. Witch doctors cast spells. People dance barefoot over red-hot coals without being burned. Spiritual warfare is obvious.In other cultures, the spiritual battle is not so evident. Still, it is very real. Homes are divided by discord and divorce. Parents are overly busy. Children are lured into drugs and sex-trafficking. Churches are complacent and powerless. Is there hope? Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10 NIV). Equipped takes a detailed look at God, at our enemy, and at our response. Everyday struggles happen, but you can be victorious. Read. Become aware. Put on your armour. Stand firm. Pray.
There are no reviews yet.